Pantai Hospital Penang
Address: 82, Jalan Tengah, Bayan Baru, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
Established in 1997, Pantai Hospital Penang (PHP) is a 190-bed specialist hospital with more than 40 specialist doctors. Strategically located in the township of Bayan Baru and in the vicinity of Bayan Lepas Free Trade Zone, it is easily accessible from within the island as well as the mainland.
PHP’s key focuses are Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and Orthopaedics. It also offers new services and facilities such as Stroke Centre, Interventional Radiology, Brachytherapy and Cardiac Rehabilitation Ward.
Why Choose Us – Pantai Hospital Penang: World-Class Healthcare Services in Malaysia
Pantai Hospital Penang is strategically located in the bustling town of Bayan Baru, close to the Penang Bayan Lepas Free Trade Zone, and just a 30-minute drive from Georgetown, Penang. Its close proximity to the Penang International Airport and the
Penang Bridge (1st and 2nd link) makes the hospital the preferred healthcare centre for both locals and medical tourists.
It provides an extensive list of medical services and specialties, including cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, neurology, neurosurgery, laparoscopic surgery and orthopaedics, interventional radiology, brachytherapy, and a centre for the treatment of stroke.
Pantai Hospital Penang is committed to excellence in healthcare and patient experience.
OUR SERVICES :
|Care & Treatment
|Health Screening Packages
|Accident & Emergency
|Centre of Excellence
|· Stroke Centre
|· Heart Centre
|· Cancer Centre
|· Stone & Urology Centre
|· Haemodialysis Centre
|· 24 Hours Emergency Department
Centre of Excellence :
(A) Cancer Centre :- Description
Pantai Hospital Penang (PHP) Cancer Centre has a very conducive environment for radiotherapy as our aim is to deliver the best care and treatment to all our patients and at the same time to ensure their safety and comfort at all times.
PHP Cancer Centre also has a Chemotherapy Suite, which handles administration of Chemotherapy under the supervision of well-trained staff.
· Radiotherapy (External Radiation Therapy)
o Conformal Radiotherapy (CRT)
o Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
o Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
o Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT)
o Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
· Brachytherapy (Internal Radiation Therapy)
· Linear Accelerators (LINAC)
o Elekta Versa HD: 6MV, 10MV, 6FFF, 10FFF and 6 energies of electron
o Elekta Precise: 6MV and 4 energies of electron
· HDR (High Dose Rate) Brachytherapy
· Computerized 3D planning system
( B ) Heart Centre : Description
Pantai Hospital Penang has a fully equipped Cardiovascular Unit, offering a range of services including invasive and non-invasive diagnostic tests. Services are run by a team of experienced adult and paediatric Cardiologists and a Cardiothoracic Surgeon, supported by experienced and specialized cardiac nurses and technicians.
· Cardiac Telemetry is available for continuous monitoring of patient heart rate and rhythm at a Cardiac Rehabilitation Ward
· Invasive Cardiac Laboratory provides 24 Hours emergency service for acute myocardial infarction, coronary angioplasty and peripheral vascular disease interventional procedures
· Coronary Care Unit provides excellence service in intensive care for various cardiac condition
· Coronary Angioplasty
· Peripheral Angioplasty
· Cardiothoracic Surgery for Adult & Paediatric
· Heart Valve Replacement
· Cardiac Ablation
· Pacemakers Implantation
· Electrophysiology Study
· TEE(Transeosophageal Echocardiogram)
· Allura Xperia Angiography Machine
· Treadmill Stress Test
· Echocardiogram machine
· ECG machine
· Ambulatory Holters
· Ankle brachial index
· Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
· Rhythm card
· Cardiac MRI
( C) Stroke Centre : Description
Pantai Hospital Penang set up a stroke centre to cater to the growing needs of stroke patients as well as to tap into Penang’s growing reputation as a regional healthcare hub.
The Stroke Centre comprises of 18 beds and a Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy facility for rehabilitation. With this new service, stroke patients will be given specialized care and attention.
Treatment and care for stroke patients cannot be generalized. It must be timely and targeted. Thus, it is best to have a one-stop centre to meet the needs of the patients.
The Pantai Hospital Penang Stroke Centre is able to provide excellent treatment for patients with Ischemic and Hemorrhagic Stroke and it is run by a team consist of Neurologist, Neurosurgeon, Neuro Interventional Radiologist, and a team of capable and experienced medical staff.
Services Offered for Stroke (24hours emergency service)
a. Acute Stroke Thrombectomy (Endovascular)
b. Intravenous Thrombolysis
c. Endovascular Procedures (Carotid stenting, Cerebral aneurysm coiling, and embolisation of arteriovenous malformation)
Rehabilitation of Stroke, Stroke Counselling & Education & Dietician
Other Neurological Services:
· Visual Evoked Potention (VEP)
· Nerve Conduction Study
· Electromyography (EMG)
· Electroencephalogram (EEG)
· Botox injection for neurological diseases
· Sleep Studies
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (1.5 Tesla) CT/ CT Angiogram Physiotherapy & Occupation Therapy facility Speech Therapy facility
· Oncology : Get treated at the leading Cancer Centres in Malaysia equipped with advanced technology.
· Cardiology :Your one-stop cardiac care for adults, children, and babies with heart conditions
· Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery : Our hospitals provide a wide range of orthopaedic sub-specialties with a dedicated team of specialists.
· Neurosurgery : A team of specialised healthcare providers committed to the treatment and care of our patients and their families.
· Obstetrics and Gynaecology (O&G) : Get tailored diagnostics and specialised treatments in a family-focused, caring, and supportive environment.
· Gastroenterology : Experience optimal digestive health and well-being with advanced solutions for digestive care.
Best-in-class Facilities & Services
· TRUSTED DOCTORS –
· ADVANCED MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY – Malaysia is known for keeping up with the newest medical technology breakthroughs. With our evidence-based approach, we deliver best-in-class and highly consistent clinical outcomes for our patients.
· MUSLIM FRIENDLY TREATMENTS – Medications and treatments are Shariah-compliant or halal-certified. These are in accordance with the MS2424: 2012 Halal Pharmaceuticals – General Guidelines, the world’s first Halal pharmaceutical standard.
· COMFORTABLE ROOMS – You can rest assured that our rooms are designed for optimum comfort. We’ve taken everything into consideration so you can focus on your treatment.