KPJ Damansara Specialist Hospital
Address: 119, Jalan SS 20/10, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
3 Days 2 Nights MYLUNG HEALTH ASSESSEMENT Package.
Recommended for current smoker with smoking history of more than 20 years or former smoker who quit within 15 years. Screen for lung cancer with low-dose computed tomography (CT) every year.
How do you describe a lung assessment?
A thorough respiratory assessment consists of inspection, palpation, percussion, and auscultation in conjunction with a comprehensive health history. Use a systematic approach and compare findings between left and right so the patient serves as his own control.
Why is a lung assessment important?
Auscultation of the lung is an important part of the respiratory examination and is helpful in diagnosing various respiratory disorders. Auscultation assesses airflow through the trachea-bronchial tree.
How do I know if my lungs are damaged?
Shortness of breath: It’s not normal to experience shortness of breath that doesn’t go away after exercising, or that you have after little or no exertion. Labored or difficult breathing—the feeling that it is hard to breathe in out—is also a warning sign.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS SCREENING
- Smokers ▪ History of Biomass/ Smoke Exposures ▪ Covid 19 Survivors
- MYLUNG HEALTH ASSESSEMENT Package.
- 02 Nights Stay at Royale Chulan Damansara Hotel (5*) Twin sharing with breakfast
- 02 Way transfers from Airport - Hotel - Airport
- Complimentary one (1) way transfer from Hotel -Hospital ( Appointment day )