The Accident & Emergency Services @Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur provides 24-hour private ambulance services and medical transportation/evacuation for any types of emergencies.
This includes international patients transfer ( EVACUATION SERVICE ) from any part of the world.
Our hospital is equipped with 2 ambulances that are on standby all day, every day.
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur assures a timely patient transfer to the Accident &Emegency Department supported by the proper documentation when required for example in the case of an international patient transfer.
Get Air Ambulance Assistance For Cross Border & Emergencies
Medical Transport Services
We provide world-class medical evacuation and repatriation services.
First Ambulance offers emergency assistance and works with leading assistance companies in Asia. We’ve been in the business for more than 20 years and are specialists in providing medevac, air ambulance and repatriation services. We have rapidly expanded our service offerings in emergency evacuation. Through our industry network of alliances, we are equipped to provide timely emergency response to our clients 24/7.
Medical Air Service – the advantages of using our services:
· We are a global air ambulance company
· We operate according to ISO 9001 standards
· We are a contractual air carrier – we don’t use intermediaries
· We have decades of medical aviation experience
· We always offer impartial advice and focus on the needs of the patient
· We are available 24/7, 365 days of the year
· We assist you personally and directly – we don’t use call centres
The team at Medical Air Service
At Medical Air Service, we have an international team of professional repatriation experts with decades of medical aviation experience. We have team members from nine countries and they speak German, English, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Greek, Romanian, Hindi and four Arabic dialects, enabling us to communicate with clients all over the world.
Our long-standing expertise in organizing repatriation by air ambulance enables us to help you return home quickly and safely. We develop transport plans tailored to each patient’s individual requirements in the shortest time possible, and offer the entire air medical transport chain, offering a single point of contact. This ensures a smooth, patient-friendly transfer.
We offer comprehensive services surrounding your medical flight, such as:
· Ambulances for ground transport (bed-to-bed service)
· Interpreters to facilitate communication abroad
· Support regarding visa and entry regulations
· Personal care for relatives
· Courier service for pets.